Recommendations for Vata dosha
cotton is the most important of all the doshas. When You experience stress, most often it is Vata dosha is out of balance. Vata dosha consists of space (akasha) and air (Vayu). Remember, when You are nervous, You run like crazy, Your mind is racing like he's competing with someone, You endlessly check your email, messages in social networks, etc., are in constant motion, which is often chaotic and disorderly. All this is due to the imbalance of Vata dosha. In order to balance the Vata dosha, it is necessary to stop the traffic and race and go to the systematic and leisurely activities.
is to balance Vata dosha take the following:
- Stop, stop what you're doing in the moment, take a few deep breaths/exhalations, focus on the moment.
- Sit down with a Cup of hot tea and make a list of what needs to be done. Case arrange in order of importance. Be sure to include in this list of meals, meditation, and sleep. Vata dosha is balanced when You consistently make plans.
- Let the body rest.
- Reduce or eliminate the use of caffeine. It can promote anxiety and dehydrates the body.
- keep warm and are warm.
- warming Eat fatty foods. Good hot cream soups, stews, warm milk with nutmeg and cardamom.
- If You have an overabundance of psychic energy move: do yoga, dance or go for a leisurely walk.
Realize your creative potential something to distract from problems: draw, play music, knit, etc.
Recommendations for Pitta dosha
Responses to stress through an imbalance of Pitta dosha is usually manifested as anger, excessive criticism, a variety of obsessive behavior. Man wants everything to be according to his ideas of correctness and not otherwise. However, the reality is that it is not possible to control everything and everyone, so to balance the Pitta is very important to let go of control, letting go. Strengthening of fire with imbalance of Pitta can lead to serious complications. The essence of the practice of balancing the Pitta under stress is that would result in fiercely burning fire to a gentle shimmer, cool it.
Here are a few ways to cool Pitta dosha:
- Walk in nature.
- Engage in breathing exercises, for example breathing alternately different nostrils (Nadi of sadhana).
- Take a break from the situation.
- Eat cooling foods such as cucumbers, fresh mint, raw fennel, mango, etc.
- Drink coconut milk or aloe Vera juice.
- avoid hot and spicy foods, which amplifies the effect of the fire of Pitta dosha.
- Use aromatic oils such as lavender, Jasmine, sandalwood.
- Laugh. Soft laughter is a very well-balanced Pitta dosha. As corny as it may sound, the fire element can make You take everything too seriously. Laugh at yourself even when you make mistakes. Watch fun movies. Visit the yoga of laughter.
Recommendations for Kapha dosha
people with disorders of Kapha dosha stress are very different from a breach of Wool or Pitta. These people stress manifests itself as the inner experience. Although stress may not manifest for a long time, his appearance is completely unsettling. Violation of Kapha dosha, a combination of water and earth, makes people inert, restraining his feelings, sad and depressed. Such people have no desire whatsoever to do.
the imbalance of Kapha recommendation differs from that Vata and Pitta doshas. To balance, Kapha people need to go and what to actively do.
something to balance Kapha dosha take the following:
- Go to the gym.
- Perform an intensive walk in the street.
- Go on a walking tour of the city for the day. Have a picnic that would be after loads of walking you can eat and relax.
- Hang out with active friends. This may very well cheer up.
- Stay away from sweets and overeating. Especially overeating can exacerbate stress.
- Go to the massage.
- See a show or visit a Museum.
- avoid the use of meat and animal products, they can increase the severity of Kapha.
don't forget about an integrated approach
Ayurveda offers ways of dealing with stressful situations for all types of doshas, which are spiritual in nature. Ayurvedic philosophy says that the restoration of balance, in addition to power must be addressed on different levels: physical, emotional, psychological and spiritual.
the Best way to deal with stress is the understanding that everything is interconnected, we are part of something bigger, that nothing exists in isolation. When this realization comes, stress retreats. Remember that You are not something separate, but are part of something incomprehensibly big. You are part of the universe and that You encounter with difficulties only in order to fulfill their life's purpose.
Think about what kind of experience you get in different situations. Try in these situations to seek acceptance through the Ministry of unification with nature and people, avoid conflict and confrontation. In this case, You can do to avoid stress.
--based on: Michelle Fondin, Ayurvedic Tips to Reduce Stress and Rebalance Your Dosha